Minducate is an interdisciplinary research center on the Science of Learning.
It is a joint cooperation between the Sagol School of Neurosciences and TAU Online.
The Science of Learning is a new field of research, which aims at exploring new learning processes that will facilitate genuinely personalized education.
The interdisciplinary nature of this center allows us to explore and hopefully enhance all aspects involved in the process of learning. The partners of this initiative are:
- The Sagol School of Neuroscience
- The School of Psychological Sciences
- The Chaim and Joan Konstantiner School of Education
- The Iby and Aladar Fleischman Faculty of Engineering
- The Steve Tisch School of Film and Television
For more information, visit Minducate's website